Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Abandoned Image







He is the image that I used to know...
The image that used to care and protect...
His voice...
........is like thunder...
 but full of wisdom....
His hands....
.....are like sword....
but full of comfort...










People asking me where this image go...
.....did he ever talk to me before his no show.....
Those questions I myself cant answer....
......but the reason why he has to leave....
I can clearly conceived......













We are not his only family......
I am not his only daughter........
.......and my mother......
..is not his wife.........
They were lovers, met in a wrong place.....
....loved in a wrong time...full of mock....
....and disgrace.......












They fought for their love...thousands of times...
..faced people's judgement , hoped in time things will get fine.....
But what could they do against what is right....
....even the Lord couldn't bless them...for she's not even his wife.....








I am not mad with his image...
....with his image... I don't keep any grudge....
But this abandonment ... just for the sake of his pride.....
Is a disgusting reason ......
....that robs me of my right!......

No comments:

Post a Comment