Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Message For My Baby


i wanna catch the beauty of sunrise
and see the glimpse of sunset
i wanna celebrate life
and face every storm
i could endure every hardship
and taste the sweet moments of our friendship
baby i wanna make it with you....

I wanna wake up seeing the love of my  life
and sleep feeling at peace with you by my side
hearing your breath and feeling your heart beat
your face be the last for me to see before i fall asleep
baby i wanna grow old with you...

I wanna see myself walking down the aisle
seeing familiar faces happy and some with envy
with you waiting at the altar ready for us to say our bows
i wanna hear that soft spoken voice saying "i do"
oh baby i wanna marry you...


Im glad your no longer just my brother
Im happy we are now more than just friends
Im proud to say that you are my baby
and no man has ever made my heart so happy
you are my heart,you have my mind and my attention
i wanna be the right woman for your loving affection
since that day and from this day forward
baby i will never stop loving you....

No comments:

Post a Comment