Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks Giving Everyday

Even though i clutch my blanket and mutter when the alarm clock rings each morning, thank you, Lord, that i can hear it. There are many who are deaf....

Even though I keep my eyes tightly closed against the morning light as as possible, thank you Lord that i can see. There are many who are blind......

Even though I huddled in my bed because I dont want to get up that you Lord that i have the strength to rise. There are many who are bed ridden....

Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines and the menu is at times unbalanced thank you Lord for the food we have. There are many who are hungry....

Even though my job is  often monotonous thank you Lord for the opportunity to work. There are many who are jobless....

Even though i grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day and wish my circumstances were not so modest thank you Lord, for the gift of life.....

2 comments:

  1. Amen beba ko that's true. We should be happy with the things that we have, even though me and my family struggle, we are blessed, and you are blessed too beba ko. Mahal kita sobra bebe. <3:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww bebe u are my number one follower....thanks for the comment bebe...mahal din kita sobra <3 :-*

    ReplyDelete